Monday, January 23, 2017

Back for more!

Grandma and Grandpa stopped by our house again on the way back west. We got a few days of fun with them and I even kept Liv out of school Friday so she could cry even harder when they left. Well that's not the REASON but I knew where all this fun with grandparents would lead! Since I worked most of Thursday and Friday I didn't get too many pics of the fun they had but I heard about it! Saturday was a hard good-bye but luckily Noah came over shortly after they left so she had some distraction from her grief. We love you guys!

 Haven's feet basically never touched the ground.
 We went to the OKC Home and Garden show together and toured the tiny home village. Would've been more impressive had most of them actually been finished but they wanted you to buy and customize. For what they were charging for these I'm pretty sure Ryan and Rick could be millionaires if they wanted to go into the tiny house business!
Liv got to design her own room at this At Home booth!

1 comment:

GmaakaMom said...

Im missing my Okies like crazy!! Thanks for putting us up and letting us spoil those sweet grand babies.❤❤❤😭😭😭

Related Posts with Thumbnails