Monday, April 17, 2017

5 Things I Learned from April the Griaffe

This nation has been divided for quite a few months now. Heated political views have played out in the news and on social media putting people at odds with one another. We needed something to unite us and that something came in the form of a long necked mammal who'd be gestating live for a bit too long. America came together to cheer on April the Giraffe this weekend during the birth of her baby boy and I was one of them. Here's my latest post for OKCMB!


3 comments:

kmom said...

Since you left to go to the gym, did Olivia get to finish watching the birth and afterwards see the baby stand up? (I didn't watch it.)

Ryan and Katie said...

Yes, she didn't get to see all of it live but when I came back we watched it on replay

GmaakaMom said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails