Saturday, May 20, 2017

I Wasn't Prepared for This! {The Gross Side of Parenting}

In case you missed my latest post for OKCMB....here it is!
"I don't know about you, but I often live in a state of "Am I really in charge here?! Am I the adult? I have no idea what I'm doing!" And no situation really drives this home for me better than a trip to the doctor's office with a child who ends up having some weird condition that although gross to me, seems very common even though I have NEVER heard of it or treated it. Props to all of you in the medical fields. Then of course there are some other ailments that I may have heard of, but never really thought of having to be the one to administer the treatment to a CHILD. Parenting is not for the weak, ya'll!" (to finish article click on link above)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails