Saturday, June 24, 2017

Where did my little girl go???

This is a true story that I am not exaggerating about that happened last week. I am a little embarrassed to admit it but it just shows how much my kids are growing up!

We had been at the pool all day and came home to take showers and get ready for the evening plans. I was sitting on the couch downstairs when a strange girl walked through the room right in front of me towards the kitchen. I literally thought "what random neighborhood kid is in my house?!" She looked about 10 years old. And then I quickly realized it was just Olivia. But she was tan, and taller, and looked older, and I'd never seen the outfit she had on and when she walked back in and out I had to sneak a pic to prove that I'm not crazy! She looks grown up!
Since then I've been trying to hold her like a baby in my lap more often and not convince her that she'll change her mind one day when she tells me she's going to live with me forever.

1 comment:

kmom said...

It reminds me of the picture you took of Olivia when she was about 3 with tennis shoes on and she looked 5 years old. She was coming in the family room in your old house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails